AMARULA SOLUTIONS is looking for a SENIOR MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER for the Prague office.
The Senior Mobile Application Developer will be integrated into our Mobile application team. He will work on connected devices using bluetooth, camera video streaming and cloud based rest API.
The activities you will carry out will be:
• Design and develop of new mobile applications according to the customer needs
• Improve already existing mobile applications (improving code maintainability and automated testing possibilities)
• Participate on developing the CI for the mobile app development
• Do code review to the team
• Mentoring and consultancies with the team on the best practices and latest trends within mobile app development
• Work on innovative Android-based devices which will hit the market with your code inside
• Cooperate with developers, business analysts and other team members while solving problems
You will also have the opportunity to:
• Learn Android OS internals
• Participate on Android OS porting/customization
• Participate on Continuous integration (using Jenkins, Gerrit, Gitea, etc.)
• Participate on developing automated tests
The skills we are looking for are:
• Experience in mobile application development 5+ years.
• Good knowledge of latest versions of Android SDK.
• Ability to design the mobile application from scratch.
• Knowledge of mobile app design patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM …).
• Ability to write unit and instrumented tests.
• Good knowledge of at least one cross platform framework (e.g. React Native).
• Keeping up-to-date with latest mobile (mainly Android) development approaches, libraries and tools.
• Analytical thinking.
• Team Development.
• English intermediate.
We believe that equally important skills are commitment, initiative, optimism, flexibility and honesty. We are happy to find people who want to grow like you.
We offer you a full-time job with a permanent contract. The remuneration will be in accordance with the qualification. Presence in the office is preferable.